There are no fees required for listing an item for sale and no fees for registering as a buyer or seller. Swagyard will only collect a 10% fee from the seller if the sale is finalized.
I. Seller must register with Swagyard prior to posting their item(s) for sale and must provide:
1) An active email account for correspondence
2) Paypal account information for payment
II. Buyer selects item for purchase and in the checkout process must registers and provide:
1) Payment information (credit card or paypal account)
2) Valid shipping address where package can be delivered
3) An active email account for correspondence
III. Once the sale goes through the seller must:
1) Adjust the inventory for that listing
2) Confirm to buyer and site, hopefully with a tracking number, that item has been shipped.
**If seller does not confirm shipping within 3 business days the payment will not be processed and money refunded to the buyer.***
The Buyer must:
1) Notify the seller and site once they have received the item
2) Rate the seller and transaction
***IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE BUYER NOTIFIES SWAGYARD IF THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE TIME SELLER CONFIRMS SHIPMENT***
$$$ IF WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE BUYER WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF SHIPPING CONFIRMATION WE WILL ASSUME THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM AND IT IS IN SATISFACTORY CONDITION AND THE SELLER WILL BE PAID$$$
IV. Payment to seller:
Seller will receive 90% of the selling price of the item when the following takes place:
1) Buyer confirms (via email) that item was received. OR,
2) 14 days after the buyer has confirmed shipment.
Once the payment has been made it will be extremely difficult, more likely impossible, to protect the buyer.